The majority of people don’t want to waste money on a headphone. But when you can get the best headphones under Rs 500 only, You don’t need to. This is a review of the best earphones under Rs 500 in the market, exactly what you want. We have updated the list so that you only get the best headphone.
You could have seen some blogs with 10- 15 even 20 products in a review. But that’s no good. We have narrowed the list for you for ease of choosing. We update the list when a new great product is released. Excited? Look what we got for you.
Mi Earphone Basic (with mic)
Rs. 399 | (you save 33%) | ratings: 4.1 out of 5
The “Basic” in product name describes it is pretty simple. But that doesn’t imply it is cheap. It also comes with a mic and various color combinations. Let us take a look at its awesome features which makes it best and fits in the list of the best earphones.
- Silicon tip for comfortable fit and noise cancellation
- Mi claims its design is tangle-free. But can it be?
- You need ultra bass, don’t you? It’s there.
- Sound chamber made of Aluminium alloy.
- Balanced and clear sound.
- Buttons for play/pause.
Available in Black, Blue, and Red.
JBL C50HI Headphones (with mic)
Rs. 469 | (you save 53%) | ratings: 3.7 out of 5
You might be familiar with the brand… Come on! who am I kidding! Everybody knows JBL and trusts too. Now JBL C50HI has made its position on our list. It also comes with various color combinations to choose from. Take a look at the features.
- Sound quality is “JBL” quality.
- With high clean bass.
- Noise cancellation, in mic too.
- One-button universal remote.
- Quick launch access to Assistant or Siri.
- Ultra-lightweight and comfortable.
- 3 sizes of ear tips come in the box.
- The cable quality is very good.
Available in four colors – Black, Blue, White, and Red.
Read more about the best wireless headphones.
Infinity Zip 20 Headphones (with mic)
Rs. 349 | (you save 65%) | ratings: 4 out of 5
Infinity is a sub-brand of JBL. The quality of this headphone is very good. JBL made this to target the budget segment of the market. It also comes with various colors, choose your favorite one. Let us check out its features.
- Soft silicone earbuds for comfort.
- Angular design to fit in your ears perfectly and cancel noise.
- L-shaped 3.55mm jack to avoid breakdown.
- Hands-free calling.
- Quick launch voice assistant.
- Claims to be tangle-free, but not so.
Available in six color combinations- Black, Blue, Red, Black & Blue, Black & Orange, and Black & Red.
Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 (no mic)
Rs. 439 | (you save 37%) | ratings: 3.6 out of 5
Well, Philips has done a great job by bringing this ActionFit earphone in the budget segment. It has a very unique design to fit your ears and block outside noise completely, and it is comfortable too. Check out some of its features.
- Ultra-lightweight. Only 4 grams.
- Sound quality is great, but bass might be a little less.
- Cable length: 1.0 m
- Sweat-resistant and rainproof cable- ideal for any workout
- 32-ohm headphone impedance
- 13.5 mm headphone driver units
Available in – Orange & Grey.
Realme Buds 2 (with mic)
Rs. 499 | (you save 38%) | ratings: 4.3 out of 5
Realme is doing great these days. First Realme buds and now its successor Realme buds 2. Budget-friendly good quality headphones. Giving tough competition to Mi. Let us check out the features.
- Powerful 11.2mm bass boost driver.
- Premium cover on cable for durability.
- Inline 3 tactile buttons and mic.
- Inbuilt magnets in earbuds for better handling.
- Crispy sound quality.
- They should have given angled jack.
Available in three colors- Yellow, Green, and Orange.
Ant Audio W56 (with mic)
Rs. 599 | (you save 54%) | ratings: 4.0 out of 5
Ant Audio W56 is designed especially for those who enjoy classical music, rock music, pop music, or gaming with superb quality sound. It might be slightly off-budget but it’s great, so we included it. Check out its features.
- Dynamic Drivers Provide Stereo & Crystal Clear Sound
- Silicone rubber ear tips for comfort. (Choose from 3 sizes)
- Compatible with all types of devices.
- Cable length 130cm.
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHZ
- It can get very loud.
Available in six colors- Black, Blue, Green, Lime Green, Red, and Orange.
BoAt Bassheads 900 (with mic)
Rs. 599 | (you save 76%) | ratings: 4.2 out of 5
Well in the crowd of in-ear headphones we have included an over-the-head headphone too. Boat Bassheads 900 has super bass with awesome sound quality. Check out its features.
- Super ergonomic unique comfortable design.
- Extra bass with the responsive 40mm Neodymium drivers.
- On the ear and big cushions for a comfortable fit.
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- In-line microphone.
- Tangle resistant cable.
- Foldable, compact and portable.
Available in two colors- Black and White.
That’s the complete review of the best headphones under Rs 500 in the market. Did you like it? Let us know in the comment section below!
Check out our other articles: Best gaming PC build under 35k – 2020 edition