For some reasons you want to delete your Gmail account permanently. Then you are in the right place. Here we share most easiest way to delete your Gmail account.
There are billions of people are using Gmail for their everyday work. Most of the people don’t know how you can delete or disable their Gmail account. If you are one of them then make sure you follow all step.
A Gmail account gives you access to all of Google’s services, including Gmail, YouTube, Google+, Drive, and many more services. After deleting your account there is a lot of data that you lose access.
Before deleting your Gmail account make sure you backup your all personal data like contacts, photos, documents, and videos etc. Here we also share how you can do it. You cannot reactivate your Gmail account, so those of you looking for a temporary break can temporarily disable your Gmail account instead.
Recommend Article for you:- How To Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently in 2019.
If you decide to go back on Gmail at a later date, you’ll be starting from scratch and you can not a choice your old username again. Still, if you want to delete your account then think twice.
Table of Contents
How to Backup your Gmail Account in 2019
Before deleting your account, you should decide whether you want to backup all your photos first. After deleting your Gmail account you can’t get it.
- Step 1:- First of all, go to https://myaccount.google.com on your desktop or mobile browser. And Sign in to your Gmail account (If you aren’t signed into your Google account).
- Step 2:- Then click on “Data & Personalization” option and then scroll down and click on “Download your Data option” to back up your Google Data. Otherwise, follow below images for information.
- Step 3:– Now select which Google Service you want to back up. There are 45 Google product or Google Services including Gmail, Google Drive, photos, contacts, and many more products.
- Step 4:- After selecting your Google Services or products now click on “NEXT” button. Then select your file types for downloading. And you can also save your backup file in Google drive.
- The last step:- Now click on “CREATE ARCHIVE” button to backup your file. And now wait for few minutes to complete your archive. It depends on your Backup file size.
Done. Now your backup archive is ready for downloading.
- Top 5 Best Android Launcher Apps 2019 to Change Device Interface.
- How to Install Android One Launcher on Any Android Device.
- Top 10 best Android apps for Bloggers to get the best search Result.
How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently in 2019
There is only simple single to ways available to delete your Gmail account. Follow all step and delete your account. Make sure back up your Gmail account. If you face any problem then Follow this guide or otherwise let me know in the comment section.
Warning for you:- You cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
Let’s check how you can do that.
Step 1:– First of all, go to https://myaccount.google.com on your desktop or mobile browser. And Sign in to your Gmail account (If you aren’t signed into your Google account).
Step 2:– Then click on “Data & Personalization” option and then scroll down and click on “Delete a service or your account” to delete Gmail or other Google services. Otherwise, follow below images for information.
Step 3:– Now select your Google Service, you want to delete. Not only Gmail but also other 44 Google product or services you can delete.
Step 4:– After enter your Google account password to continue.
Step 5:– Now select you Google Account you want to delete your for your personal reasons.
Step 6:- Now select the accept box and click on “DELETE ACCOUNT” button. If you haven’t backup your file yet. In this page you can also find Data Backup file option.
Last Step:– Now enter your Gmail account to get conformation code and Done. Then enter your verification code and you successfully deleted your Gmail account.
I know you like this step by step tutorial. Now it’s your turn if you like this article let me know in the comment section. Share this article on social media. Thank You.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 2019.
- Download LG Flash Tool Latest version.
- Download Mi Account Unlock Tool.
- GBWhatsapp APK Download Latest v7.81.
- Delete Gmail Account