Samsung recently launched Samsung galaxy On8. So you want to root Samsung galaxy On8 without PC? Here we provide Best and simplest way to install root on your Samsung galaxy On8. Then you can easily install the latest Android 9.0 Pie version on Samsung galaxy On8 without any issue. You can also check How to Install Android P on Samsung Galaxy J6. Check Best Deal on Amazon.
As expected, Samsung hasn’t said anything right now about when we can expect the Android 9.0 Pie update for Samsung Galaxy On8 smartphones. Here We have a solution for this Problem we can Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy on8. This smartphone comes with Android 8.0 (Oreo) version. If you want to Android 9.0 Pie on your latest Smartphone then you are in the right place. Check How to root Redmi 6 without using a Computer. Before you root Samsung galaxy On8 you need some pre-requirement tools and unlock TWRP recovery mode on Galaxy On8. Let’s start rooting step by step. Check How to root Xiaomi Mi A2 step by step process.
Table of Contents
Pre-requirements before you Root Samsung Galaxy On8 and TWRP Recovery
- Root and TWRP install guide only work for Samsung Galaxy On8. So, please don’t try it on any other smartphone.
- Flashing Custom Rom will Erase all your personal data. Must backup all Data.
- Make sure there is more than 75% battery on your Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Active internet connection (WIFI).
- Make sure you install TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy on8.
Before you root Samsung galaxy On8 you need to know what’s the advantages and disadvantages of a rooted Android device. Make sure you read all point given below before you root Samsung galaxy on8. Check:- HTC U12 plus Review.
Advantages After You Root Samsung galaxy on8
There are few advantages available on Rooted Samsung galaxy on8 smartphones. So let’s check the advantages of a rooted smartphone. Check it- Pro and cons of Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- First of all, You can Update Samsung Galaxy On8 to Android 9.0 Pie by Installing Custom ROM.
- You can modify the Google Play store and Install Paid application without Pay anything.
- Now you can Install Adblocker on Your Smartphone. So you can block all types of Ad like YouTube Ads etc.
- After rooting Smartphone you get full access of your device.
- Now you can uninstall Any Stsyem Application.
- you will be able to Install any apps that need Root Privileges.
- Modify any Application data file with some rooted applications like Lucky Patcher, Game killer and many more.
- Now you can Modify Any offline and few online Games after you root Samsung galaxy on8 and many more Features.
Disadvantages After You Root Samsung galaxy on8
Every rooted device has own disadvantages. So, Rooted Samsung galaxy on8 comes with a few disadvantages. Let’s check it. Check it- Nokia 8110 Hands-on Review.
- You never get Official Update and Security Patches for Samsung galaxy on8.
- After root your device you will break Security System of Android.
- Rooted Device can be affected by a malicious virus or Spyware.
- warranty will be Voided after you root galaxy on8.
- After Breaking system, If you are visiting the wrong site then your smartphone can be Hacked.
- Best Android Launcher Application 2018.
- Best Selfie Camera Application for a Perfect selfie.
- Top video editing Android Application.
Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy On8
Before you root Samsung Galaxy on8, you need to install TWRP recovery. Let’s check how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy on8 without using a Computer. Check:- How to update Android Pie on Samsung galaxy J2 & J2 Pro.
There is much application available on Google Play Store. But we Choice best Application to install TWRP recovery without Using PC. Let’s Check it…
- Download Flashify Application From Google Play Store.
- Then open Flashify and you can See there has only three option.
- Now You have to tap on Recovery Image Option.
- Now you will see 5 options to Download Different recoveries. Like TWRP, CWM, Philz, Stock Recovery.
- Now you need to click on Download Twrp.
- Flashify will download the TWRP recovery Automatically.
- After Downloading, Tap on yes installs a custom recovery.
- Now Boot in recovery mode you have to presVolumeme Up + Power button together at the Same time.
Congratulations, You have successfully install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy On8. Yes, Now you can root Samsung galaxy On8 without using a computer. Check how to root latest Oppo Realme 2 Without PC.
Root Samsung galaxy On8 Step By Step Guide
You need to download a zip file to root Samsung galaxy On8. Download Root.zip from Here. After Downloading follow our simple Step.
- At first, Download root.zip File and place in the internal storage of your Samsung galaxy On8.
- Now boot (TWRP Recovery Mode) your Samsung galaxy On8 by pressing volume up + power button.
- Then select Install From SD card then locate the root.zip file and click install it.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing on your phone.
- Now click on reboot system now.
Congratulations, You have successfully root Samsung Galaxy On8 without using a Computer. Now Let’s start updating Latest Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung galaxy On8.
Update Samsung Galaxy On8 to Android 9.0 Pie
- At first, Check battery of your device. Make sure its minimum 60% or above.
- Make sure you have completed all the Steps given in the above section.
- Check again, Developers option on your Phone and enable it.
- Now, Turn off your Device and boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode (Volume Up + Power Bottom).
- In boot menu choice Wipe > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Wipe Cache partition (Using Volume bottom to up and down & Power bottom to select option).
- Now tap on Install from SD card.
- Then choice Rom Zip File (Update.zip) file. Download Update.zip File.
- Now Swipe Right to Confirm the installation.
- Wait for the installation to Get Completed.
- Now you will get Successful Installation Message on your Screen.
- Now Tap On Reboot.
Congratulation, You have successfully Installed Android 9.0 P on Samsung Galaxy On8.
I Know you like this process of root Samsung galaxy on8. If you need any kind of help feels free to ask in the comment section. Thank You.